The Meaning of Life by Nick Matthews
Surviving for years in the dreaded Auschwitz concentration camp Viktor Frankyl describes in his book “Mans Search for Meaning” that life is the meaning that you give it! To this end I have expanded on Frankyl’s idea.
In essence, what you grow into is more important than what you get. The important question you need to ask is not “what am I manifesting in my life”. Instead you should ask “what am I becoming”. What you become dictates what you get. Think of it this way; most of what you have today you have got by becoming the person you are today!
In other words, it is easier to control who and what you are which, in turn, provides opportunities in line with your new expectations and actions. We cannot focus on improved outputs without first putting in place the inputs necessary to achieve those outputs.
You must be clear about what you want and why. As you will see this must be considered in the context of every aspect of your life, not in isolation without reference to wider implications. It is important that you gather the necessary tools and knowledge to equip you to do just that.
As a starter remember that this is your life. Do what you love and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, STOP. They will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love!
Stop over analyzing – life is simple. Emotions are beautiful. When you eat appreciate every bite. Open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people. We are united in our differences. Ask the person next you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them.
Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once – seize them! Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream and wear your passion. In particular adopt these “facts” as your new way of life:
- Trust that you can, and you will.
- Chill out, confront your current position and enjoy it.
- You cannot learn what you think you already know so explore life with the open-minded innocence of a inquisitive child.
- Always check the ideas and methods of what you learn. Those who have investigated and played with ideas and methods for only a few weeks have been steadily pleased with the results they have produced.
- Learning is meant to be useful in practice and is therefore not planned as a theory to be understood but as a encompassing model to be used.
- If it works use it. If it doesn’t don’t! People are different and respond to different things accordingly a multi modal approach is always best. Many models and techniques achieve the same results. Therefore, if one model doesn’t suit you the next one will.
- Getting the most from life requires motivation and guidance. You need to know what you want as well as how you will know when you have got it. If you don’t know yet then dream!
Why not start to Change Your Destiny Today?
Check out my Change Your Destiny 1-2-1 or Group Coaching at: http://bit.ly/2RE0Lz8
You will receive my new book FREE as part of your first paid session!
Join my 1.5 Million followers on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/ChangeYourDestinyIn6Days