- You have a body. You may like it or not, but it’s yours for life, this time around!
- You will learn lessons. You have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or not, either way, they are lessons and if you don’t like them change the way you think about them.
- There is no failure, only feedback. Mental growth is a process of trial and error experimentation. Any “failures” are a part of the process as a successful solution.
- Lessons need to be repeated until they are learned.
- Importantly you must understand that a lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it.
- Learning does not end as long as you are alive.
- There is nothing better than where you are until you have learned the reasons for being where you are. Anything that looks better is an illusion and a distraction.
- You can’t love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- You have a brain that took thousands of millions of years to create. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with an instruction manual. That’s why I became a neurologist!
My Organisational Neurology™ approach is the basis of my new book Become Unstoppable – Neuro Hack Your Brain which is now available on Amazon. Here are the links:
In the USA: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0863TFVXV
In Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0863TFVXV
In the UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0863TFVXV
Become Unstoppable and take a FREE quiz to better understand how self-aware you are 😉
Link to the FREE Breakthrough Quiz: https://go.aws/2YvqAXD
Learn about my Breakthrough Training: